Sunday 14 December 2014

Back to the Bloody Drawing Board!

Well. Things aren't working exactly as planned. My current CMS is working fine as I add pages to my website. Err, well, almost working I should say. Because I am an over achiever, I was wanting to attach a forum to my website for people with the same crazy gene (Its a rare homozygous recessive gene found in the 11th chromosome if you'd like to know, scientifically called crazy-avine-ladyus) too meet and talk and all that fun stuff.
Buttt because life sucks, I for the life of me cannot figure out how to add a forum to my website. So now its asking the teacher time, will having an AMAZING website make up for my lack of a forum? Or is it better to chance installing a new CMS with lots of support and easy to set up add-ons, possibly not having the website be up to my standards, but having a forum? -Sigh- Decisions, decisions. I shall update this tomorrow with the path that I will take! (If I remember to ask him anyway, I have an awful memory)

Have a lovely day/night all you people who are reading a crazy 16 year old's engineering cumulative blog! (There seems to be a lot of you reading this thing for some reason, not that I'm complaining!)

No comments:

Post a Comment